Thailand officially the Kingdom of Thailand and formerly known as Siam, is a unitary state at the center of the Southeast Asian Indochinese peninsula composed of 76 provinces. At 513,120 km2and over 68 million people, Thailand is the world's 50th largest country by total area and the 21st-most-populous country. The capital and largest city is Bangkok, a special administrative area. Thailand is bordered to the north by Myanmar and Laos, to the east by Laos and Cambodia, to the south by the Gulf of Thailand and Malaysia, and to the west by the Andaman Sea and the southern extremity of Myanmar. Its maritime boundaries include Vietnam in the Gulf of Thailand to the southeast, and Indonesia and India on the Andaman Sea to the southwest. Although nominally a constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy, the most recent coup in 2014 established a de facto military dictatorship.
Bangkok | Pattaya
On arrival at Bangkok DMK Airport, after clearing the immigration and customs, proceed to Pattaya by Coach and en route visit to Sriracha Tiger Zoo. (The Sriracha Tiger Zoo is a zoo in Sri Racha, a city on the outskirts of Pattaya, a seaside city in Chonburi Province, Thailand. It is about 97 km (60 mi)from Bangkok. The zoo claims a population of 200 tigers and around 10,000 crocodiles, the largest such populations in the world) Check in to hotel. Our tour guide will take you to the evening Alcazar Cultural dance Show. (“Alcazar" is globally famous with the reputation of the best transvestite cabaret show in Thailand. Continuously, we have improved our show employing modern technology of stage arts for serving our visitors.)
Overnight at hotel
After breakfast set off for Coral Islands by speed boat (With crystal clear water and interminable stretches of fine white sand, Thailand’s Coral Island, or Koh Larn (Koh Lan), is paradise personified. About 4.5 miles (7 km) off the coast of Pattaya, Coral Island is a perfect day trip destination and a mecca for lovers of water sports, scuba diving, and snorkeling.) - enjoy watching corals and marine life in crystalline blue waters. After Coral Island Tour transfer to Hotel.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast at hotel, check out and proceed to Bangkok city tour & temple tour.( This is one of the most popular tours, and it gives guests a rich insight into Buddhism, architecture and the hustle and bustle of Bangkok.)
Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast, full day Safari World & Marine Park tour where you can enjoy different show and a safari ride. Enjoy the dolphin show, spy war and more. International buffet lunch included.
Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast free for leisure, transfer to DMK International airport and fly back to India with fond memories
Rates & Dates
Terms & Condition
• Itinerary is subjected to change
• 9% GST on total Bill
• Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
• Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
• Early Check In/ Late Check Out/ Interconnecting rooms are subject to availability.
• No booking made.
• Standard Check in 1400 Hrs: Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rules.
• The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/ conventions periods.
• Re-confirmation procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
• Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
• Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation /amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions