Formula One is the highest class of single-seat auto racing that is sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile. And now its even better when it reach the city of magic. Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
On Arrival You Will Be Received By Our Representative And Escorted To Hotel
Overnight At Hotel.
In The Morning After Breakfast Around 07:00 To 08:00. You Will Be Taken To See The City Of Lion. Singapore City Tour Which Will Begin From 10:00 To 13:00. Have Lunch Around 13:00 To 14:00 And Afterward You Will Be Taken For Sunset Sentosa Island Tour With Luge & Sky Ride , Wings Of Time. Sentosa Is A Popular Island Resort In Singapore, Visited By Some Twenty Million People A Year. Overnight At Hotel.
in The Morning After Breakfast Around 07:00 To 08:00. You Will Be Taken To See For Full Day Universal Studios Trip.
universal Studios Is A Theme Park Located Within Resorts World Sentosa On Sentosa Island, Singapore. It Was A Key Component Of Genting's Bid For The Right To Build Singapore's Second Integrated Resort. On 8 December 2006, The Singapore Government Announced That The Consortium Had Won The Bid. Construction Of The Theme Park And The Rest Of The Resort Started On 19 April 2007. It Is The Second Universal Studios Theme Park To Open In Asia (japan Being The First), And The First In Southeast Asia.
Check Out From The Hotel Depends On Your Flight. Take A Lovely Memory Of Singapore (lion City)
Rates & Dates
Cost per Adult on Twin Sharing : 27899/-
Cost per Child (2 to 12) : 22599/-
Terms & Condition
• Itinerary is subjected to change
• 9% GST on total Bill
• Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
• Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
• Early Check In/ Late Check Out/ Interconnecting rooms are subject to availability.
• No booking made.
• Standard Check in 1400 Hrs: Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rules.
• The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/ conventions periods.
• Re-confirmation procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
• Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
• Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation /amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions